Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sigh.

'ELLO my faithful viewers! :D I always wanted to do that. Ok... I have absolutely NO IDEA what to post so... I'll do glitches in the games! :D
Due to an error, the door in Aaron's room of the Pokémon League can be surfed through, by facing the door and selecting Surf from the party screen. This allows the player to step into the void around the indoors area and walk to other areas.
By counting steps using the Pokétch pedometer app, the player can travel to Newmoon Island and the Flower Paradise without the Member Card and Oak's Letter, respectively. The players can catch Darkrai and Shaymin at these locations, then Fly or Teleport back to a normally-accessible area and resume play normally.
Neither Shaymin nor Darkrai will regenerate if the player later acquires the Member Card or Oak's Letter and travels to the area normally. However, the Mystery Gift events for these items have only been made available to players of Pokémon Platinum, in which the glitch has been fixed.
The Surf glitch cannot be used to obtain Arceus, since the Underground cannot be accessed from the Spear Pillar or the Hall of Origin—which is where Arceus is found.
Meh. I just copied and pasted this from Bulbapedia, cause I'm too lazy to do it mahself. XD Yep, I couldn't be bothered to remove all the links as well... I have a serious problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment