Friday, January 18, 2013

X and Y!

 2 things to tell you: 1. WE HAVE A NEW AUTHOR! His name (well, Pen name) is FYC (shortened version of it) and he will also be posting. (Duh, that's what authors do.) 2. Nintendo released the names and art of the starter and legendary Pokemon of the X and Y games! Yay! Here they are:

Fennekin: The Fire Starter! Judging by the amount of Fanart online, this Pokemon is clearly the favorite starter.
 
Froakie: The Water Starter! This one is my personal favorite.

 
Chespin: The Grass Starter! In my opinon, one of the worst jobs Pokemon has done so far.
Xerneas: The Legendary for X! (Coolest one EVER!) (At least I believe it's for X. I could be mistaken)
Yveltal: The Legendary for Y! (Giant bird? Sounds like Ho-oh) (As stated above, I could be mistaken)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment