Sunday, March 31, 2013

FIVE HUNDRED!

WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT! Ok, you guys all know what we got, but I'll say it anyway, FIVE HUNDRED PAGEVIEWS! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! YAY!!!!!!!! Ok, now on to business.
I have a contest for y'all. It is:
Write a story about Pokemon. Or, more specifically, your favorite Pokemon(s) and your journey with him/her/them. :) Email your entries to: persephonejacksoniluvpjo@gmail.com The deadline is April 30th. Prizes are: A CUSTOM MADE POST TO THE WINNER! And... 10 digital brownies and cookies for the runners-ups and really, whatever the winner wants as long as I approve it.
Here's the review/edition of my first post:

Hello peoples(peeps)! My name's Annie Duh, and I am here to blog Double duh. If not, why would I be on Blogger?. About. Pokemon Look at the title. Really me? Really?. :D I LOVE POKEMON!!!!! Attack of the excessive exclamation points! Noooo! Ok, that's all for now but please give me suggestions about posts. I will probably post about X and Y next! :D Smiles... Those ones now creep me out...

Annie OUT. I'm still doing that? :) Guess ol'habits die hard, huh...
Ok peeps! (Like the candy, LOL) I'm OUTTA HERE! Just please enter the contest... Please?
Annie OUT

2 comments: