Wednesday, April 17, 2013

HHHHHHHAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKSSSSSS!

Heh. Absence explanation:
I was playing Pokemon hacks. Yep, you read that right, HACKS. HAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKSSSSSSS. LOL... Here they are:
Pokemon Bloody Platinum (??? There's no blood so far... Lots of recolored sprites!)
Pokemon Volt White/Volt White 2 (This I can understand. Hack of... It's so hard to guess... POKEMON WHITE! WOW!)
Pokemon Naranja (Orange Islands, you can play as Ash or Misty... But it's in Spanish.)
Pokemon AshGray (Play as Ash! With events happening from the anime!)
Heh. I will be trying to do a let's play for them, IF I EVER GET A MICROPHONE... Grr... *pointed look at Mom and Dad* If not, I will be doing individual posts on them.
How I've been playing them? It's simple. First, I downloaded a DS emulator. This sounds hard to do, but it's simple. Search "Desmume" or "No$GBA" (those are the best, and the ones I use) and download! :) Next, you download the game you want to play. NOTE: Desmume works best with nds and gba files, and No$GBA works best with gba and rar files. Oh, and zip. :) Some hacks won't work for these two emulators unless you have the latest version, so be careful about that. Ok, that's all for now! Bye!
Annie OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment