Saturday, April 20, 2013

Warning

Oh, guys, I've been banned from the Internet, so I'll try to update this blog from school (every day) but don't expect any posts on weekends, kay? :) Mmmhmmm. Anyways, that reminds me, (the Mmmmhmmmmm.) that I need to post about something very near and dear to our hearts. And that is... POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON! (About the hack posts, they'll come soon enough. Don't worry. ;))
Ok, so, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. What can I say? :P Personally, my favorite is the original, the unique, the one and only... RED AND BLUE RESCUE TEAMS! After all, they are the hardest, in moi humble opinion. Ok, so... Mystery dungeon is a Pokemon game where you can travel through dungeons as a Pokemon and recruit Pokemons to join your rescue team! You defeat the bosses of each dungeon and stuff. :)
And... asss youuuuu knowwwwww... Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity JUST CAME OUT! WHOO HOO! More on that later. ;)
Ok, got to go now. BYE PEEPS!
Annie OUT.
PS. Panthrea, FYC, please do your 500 pageviews posts... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment