Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Come on guys!

Come on! You can do it! GET US UP TO FIVE HUNDRED! WHOO-HOO! WHOO-HOO! WHOO-HOO! Oh yeah, this is also a post... So I will detail what I want from Pokemon X+Y.
6. Walking with your Pokemon. Same reason as Lizzy kinsy poo.
5. Being able to CATCH all the Pokemon from the REGION! I mean, in Black+White, you have to trade with the other games to fill your Pokedex! Grr... IT'S SO ANNOYING!
4. No "giveaways". Nuff said.
3. No "trade" evoloutions. They're really annoying, cause WHAT IF YOU CAN'T TRADE WITH SOMEONE?????
2. No Wi-Fi codes. I honestly don't like them.
1. This isn't really from the GAME itself, but being able to play it on a DS Lite. If any of you know if you can or can't, please email me and Lizzy at: samurottserperioremboar@gmail.com!
Ok, Annie OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment