Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hi peeps! This is Annie- AND ELIZABETH! BOO-YAH! (Translated: Hi.) You mean Lizzy. AND WE'RE POSTING OUR FIRST COLLAB POST! (Did I spell that right?) It's Elizabeth Anniewannareadabooka. Yes, I do wannareadabooka. Aboutapokemona. Ha. Ha. Can we get on with the program now? And can I program the program? How is that related? Oh well. Anyways, I was thinking about Pokemon last night cause I couldn't get to sleep... And I realized... Emboar is the one with the most type advantages over the gyms! Don't believe me? Here's a chart.
Gym  Leader                           Pokemon with type advantage
Triplets                                    None
Lenora                                     Emboar (Fire Fighting)
Burgh                                       Emboar (If ya pick the others you're screwed.)
Elesa                                       Serperior (Resistant to electric types)
Clay                                         Serperior/Samurott
Skyla                                       Samurott
Brycen                                     Emboar
Drayden                                  None (Naturally resists fire, water, grass)
See? Emboar: Three type advantages. Serperior and Samurott: Two type advantages.
And now for Lizzykins' post! ...  So BYE PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!
Hi. Um.... I really don't know what to say. Just... um... er... IM ABOUT TO CATCH ONE OF SUCICUNE, ENTI, OR RAIKOU!!!!!
Wow, Lizzy. That's... nice. Catch Suicune! 

No comments:

Post a Comment