Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 4 hopes for Pokemon X and Y!

The title really explains it. Well, here I go,

FOUR! Dressing your character. I don't think this is really realistic for a Pokemon game, but I put it up here because allot of people wanted it.

THREE! Um... PC boxes? A little help? It would be nice if you could switch Pokemon out from your PC box anywhere because you end up having allot of useless Pokemon... I filled up two already. :/

TWO! That you don't have to go to events to get certain Pokemon.

ONE!!!! WALKING WITH YOUR POKEMON! C'mon Nintendo. I love immersive games and walking with your Pokemon would be more immersive than walking with Pokemon. I mean really.

Anyway, Sorry for not posting. Also, I forgot to say... When I finish Pokemon SoulSilver, I will make a Walkthrough for ya all.

Also, Pokemon Magma is coming along well.

~Panthera
My current fave site: www.nyan.cat

No comments:

Post a Comment